skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Northern Sky
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
The Story of Beauty PDD
A little happy-ending story in my department told in the form of a fairy-tale.
As long as there is a team spirit and everyone stay strong together as a team, nobody can destroy the team to divide and rule.
Once again, good has triumphed over evil!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Biodata
Northern Sky
KL, Malaysia
Always smell good and feel good.
View my complete profile
Northern Sky Songs
Wishing Box
Northern Sky Chronology
▼
2009
(25)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(2)
Zara Warehouse Sales
The Story of Beauty PDD
Mon Etoile Labels
Film
Food
Friends
Inspiration
Life
money
Movie
Music
My Life
Perfume
Relationship
Sales
TV
Work
Other Twinkle Stars
Blue Winter
I am who I am
PERFECTING HUMAN LIFE
The Purple K@yL City
Gentleman Style
My Evolution
Willy's DiarY
For I Have Sinned
a frog's point of view
L'amour Avec Des Roses
Site Meter
No comments:
Post a Comment